Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hebrew & Preaching Progress

I thought it may be interesting to visually track my progress of learning Hebrew. Here's a screenshot of what I can read of Genesis 1:1 so far:


I was leaving my Hebrew class when I ran into my Homiletics teacher; I'm in! That's both good news and bad news... The good news is that I get to take the class for credit, but the bad news is that my school workload just doubled. :-O

I was sixth in line on the waiting list for the Saturday class, but I had asked to sit in on the class anyway, and the professor agreed. His student drop rate is very low, so I didn't expect to get in. But a student in the Monday class dropped, and a Saturday student transferred to Monday, so I got in (since the other five didn't stick around)! Yeah! and Yikes! Better buy books quick...

1 comment: